Monday, April 11, 2011

Nice bicepes !

This week was all about the arms. I thought it was interesting to know how things connect up by the shoulder and down to the elbow. Also how the pinky finger and thumb connect up into the elbo area.
Some people my find the lectures in class to be long but I really enjoy them and find it helpful to sit and listen before we get to drawing. It helps me to visualize what I am about to draw.
This week end I got all caught up with my manikin, I will admit I was behind a few muscles! I used the visible body site to help me get through a lot of them. I cant say enough how helpful I think that site is. The book is nice but its hard to figure out which muscles go over and which ones go under. The visible body clears up any uncertainty there. I thought it was cool to see all the muscles in the arm and hands. There is a lot more then I thought there was. That has been true threw out the whole semester for me, bit still! Hope every one had a good weekend! Can you believe the semester is almost over, it went so fast...


Here are a few pics of my manikin ( sorry about the bad quality!)




Ok this is just for fun! It is the year of the rabbit for the Chinses horiscope! That is my Chinese animal for my birthday so I thought I would post this fun little raabbit! Hover over him and he changes!




No comments:

Post a Comment